Monday, October 11, 2010

The Doctor is vaIN is on Meg Magazine

 About a month ago, I received an email from a representative of  Meg Magazine asking for an interview for an upcoming feature on beauty bloggers. I was given a set of questions but I was not able to answer them due to my crazy schedule and an ongoing acupuncture course. I brushed it aside, thinking there would be other beauty blogs that are equally deserving of the feature, so it wouldn't be a loss for the mag  if I wasn't included in the article.

To my surprise, I got a text from a fellow doctor, who's now based in Manila, that she read a write-up about me on Meg Magazine, and that her picture was included on the page. I learned that the resourceful writer, Ms. Maviel Gonzales, gathered information and pictures from my blog to make up for my lack of response. After days of waiting for Meg October issue to hit the stands here in CDO, reading through the article, I commend Ms. Gonzales for her research skills and for coming up with a nice review on this blog. Thanks to her for choosing "The Doctor is vaIN" as one of the highly recommended beauty blogs, it was like winning at the Philippine Blog Awards all over again.  My apologies to her, too, for being a pain in the neck for not granting the interview.


It was certainly a dream come true for the MUA In Scrubs to be featured alongside beauty experts like Xeng Zulueta, Marie Calica, and EarthlingGorgeous. The October 2010 issue of Meg Magazine with Rhian Ramos on the cover  is fully packed with  the essential elements that beauty junkies would surely love. Learn about Make -Up Schools in the Metro, the low-down on Cosmetic Surgery, tips on how to jumpstart a Career in Makeup Artistry,  products that win the experts' thumbs up on Meg 2010 Beauty Awards, plus top trends in beauty and fashion! If you haven't bought a copy yet, be sure to grab one now, not because I'm in it but  because this issue is the bomb!


Meg Magazine, a top source of fashion, beauty and style is published monthly in the Philippines by the Mega Publishing Group.  Get your October 2010 issue now before copies run out. Sold for Php 95.

I uploaded some snippets from the current issue. Copyrights belong to Meg Magazine.  The models appearing on my feature are Dr. Cherry Ann Co of Dermclinic, and the painted one is my niece, Chinchin. Credits to Dustein Sibug for my wedding pic and Andrew Reyes for Dr. Cherry Ann Co's shot. Shououts  to Charry of  Eye Candy blog for providing me a scanned copy of the feature when the mag wasn't available here in CDO yet.

6 comments: