Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Contest: Win A Spa Treatment Worth P1700

"The Doctor is vaIN" gives back!

Vanityclinic.com has teamed-up with Discovery Suites' Terra Wellness Spa in giving you- the readers, a chance for a luxurious spa treatment. This is our way of celebrating the blessings that this blog has received. The lucky reader will be treated to a 75-minute Terra's Touch Massage worth P1,700!



The Terra Wellness spa is located at the 4th Floor, Discovery Suites, 25 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. It provides a tranquil escape from the toxicities of urban living. Through the specialized services, treatments, and facilities beyond the normal facial and body massage that they offer, balance of the mind and body can be restored.

Let us take a peek into Terra Spa:




Under the skillful hands of trained therapists, guests can regain their balance and invigorate their senses at the 480 sq. meter facility that houses seven (7) treatment rooms, each with its own shower and bath, three (3) of which are suites for couples, and a foot therapy room.


Each guest is accorded the opportunity to de-stress and recompose by way of massage therapies, body treatments, facials, and services that are crafted to relieve the pressure of everyday life and restore the body’s natural equilibrium.


To further enhance one’s spa experience, Terra has recently established a partnership with internationally renowned spa brand- Pevonia Botanica. Terra is pleased to introduce one of Pevonia's finest therapeutic body products-Aromatic Moor Mud as part of Terra’s “Healing Earth” Moor Spa Therapy.  Moor is a nutrient-rich mud harvested from below the earth’s surface.  Known for its healing properties since ancient times, it draws toxins out of the body, helps balance hormones, reduces inflammation in muscle tissue, and infuses the body with necessary nutrients.


Terra Wellness Spa offers a variety of spa cuisine, healthy food and drinks catering to those who want to eat and drink their way to optimal health.  Aside from being a haven for relaxation, Terra also opens its doors for spa parties and enjoyable events such as bridal showers, corporate launches, and those special & private occasions that cater to a minimum of five (5) to twenty (20) persons.



Up for grabs is a  Terra Signature Massage which is described to be a deeply relaxing massage combining slow and graceful gliding strokes that are applied to the different key pressure points of the body to relieve tension and aid blood circulation. The experience is enhanced with the use of specially blended therapeutic oil. So, are you ready for some pampering?



To join, here are the mechanics:

1.  This contest is open to both male and female readers of "The Doctor is vaIN" currently residing in Manila or NCR.
2. You must have an existing blog that is open to the public. Multiply, Blogger, Typepad, LiveJournal,         Wordpress or any blogging platform/niche will do, as long as it is not on  private mode.
3.  In at least 60 words, blog about this contest, mentioning "Terra Spa" and "The Doctor is vaIN" in the content.
4.  In the comment box below, give us a link to your blog post, which will serve as your official entry to this contest. For example,
Name: Dionesia P.
Comment: Here is the link to my blog entry: http://www.queendionesia.com/win-a-spa-treatment
5.  Based on the order on the comments section below,  entries will be assigned a number. The winner will be raffled through random.org.
6.  Contest will run from November 18, 2009 to November 28, 2009, 11:59 PM, Philippine Time (GMT +8). The winner will be announced on November 30, 2009.
7. The winner will be contacted through email. The prize will be subjected to Terra Spa's Terms and Conditions.

Readers from the provinces and other countries, don't fret! You will get you chance for freebies in our future contests. I wish I could afford flying you to Manila but this is all I could offer for now. This is just the beginning. Be on the lookout for cool prizes soon!

Don't just stare at those Terra Spa pictures. Experience the royalty treatment for a day by writing your entries now!  Good luck!

21 comments:

  1. Hi! I blogged about this at: www.katbursts.blogspot.com/2009/11/wantingneeding-massage.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sis. I'm from Baguio but I still want to join your contest. Pwede kaya? If ever *crosses fingers* I win, I will just give the prize to my mom who is staying there in Manila.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sis golden, yes please join. As long as you are willing to pay for your fare to Manila, there would be no problem about that. Or you could always give it to your mom as a Christmas gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Spa is awesome!! and massage somemore =]]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. Here's my entry for this contest: http://fashionbeautycraze.blogspot.com/2009/11/contest-win-spa-treatment-woth-p1700.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's good then. I'll just give the prize to my Mom if ever I win. *crosses fingers and toes* :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Grace! Thanks for the heads up :) Will try to make a post and join this cool contest! :) I just checked my Disqus comments kanina and saw your comment :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi! :-) here's the link to my post: http://rubyredconfessions.blogspot.com/2009/11/all-i-want-for-christmas-is-spa.html

    keeping my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey, doc grace, thanks for inviting me to join your blog contest! like what you've said, it can be a perfect advance christmas gift to my wifey. i'll post my entry before your deadline and will comment back soon. more power to you and your site, salamat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Thanks for the heads up! I'm pretty overload at the moment, but I'll try to mention your contest on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi bachuchay here.. I blogged about your contest

    http://peacelove-etc.blogspot.com/2009/11/doctor-is-vain-contest-win-spa.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello,

    I LOVE your contest! :) I really hope I win :)

    Here are the details:
    Name: Rochelle Sy Chua
    Blog Post: http://www.rochellesychua.com/2009/11/terra-wellness-spa-signature-massage.html

    Thanks,
    Roch

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey doc grace, thanks for inviting me to join in your blog contest. i surely want to win this for my wife! here's the link to my blog entry
    http://docgelo.wordpress.com/2009/11/26/free-massage-anyone/
    more power to you and your site! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Paula Briones
    http://www.mommydiary.net/2009/11/win-spa-treatment-at-tera-wellness-spa.html

    I hope I win! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow! Nice! Would love to put up my own spa center someday ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sernan Gelogo
    http://www.nhansense.com/Blog/contest-win-a-spa-treatment.html

    a nice gift for my girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. name: cornelio mallare jr.

    I wrote about this contest at http://cornelio03-lifesjourney.blogspot.com/2009/11/win-spa-treatment-worth-1700-pesos.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. name- curtney sison

    I reposted this contest at http://momentosofgrowingup.blogspot.com/2009/11/win-terra-spa-signature-massage-at.html

    pick me pls!

    ReplyDelete
  19. millette mallare

    posted it here--
    http://millette05.multiply.com/journal/item/1/Win_a_Terra_Touch_Massage_at_VanityClinic.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. here's my entry doc

    http://paperboatride.blogspot.com/2009/11/beauty-and-wellness-at-its-best.html

    *crossing my fingers* for the win! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. contest closed.. winner will be announced tomorrow!:)

    ReplyDelete