Friday, October 31, 2008

Pics Using The 120 Eyeshadow Palette



Model: Alyssa Chaves
Photography by: Dustein Sibug

I did her makeup under difficult circumstances- in the car parked in a quiet place but it rained that I had to continue doing her makeup with my hubby holding up an umbrella for me. The color pink wouldn't pack and kept falling off. The colors were difficult to blend on top of UDPP. This was not the look I had in mind but I had to innovate a little because of the faulty blending and packing.



Practicing it on myself. It is easier to blend without a primer.




Attempting face painting on my niece

8 comments:

  1. oh wow...with the problems of having some of the e/s flying everywhere, you did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, it was really messy. hehe. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi were could i buy the 120 eyeshadow palette i want to have one thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi rio, I got mine from ebay but Jane shared that she purchased hers from http://bhcosmetics.com. hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't tell that you had a hard time doing her makeup at all. It's gorgeous! I love how you painted your face too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks, lauren! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a nice face paint/ make-up. How I wish I could also do that, I'm planning to enroll in a make-up school, I want to become a professional make up artist

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks, novs. go enroll in a makeup school. you can read http://www.vanityclinic.com/2008/07/08/make-up-schools-in-manila/ in case you haven't yet. lots of good schools to choose from. :)

    ReplyDelete