Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fashbook - A Makeover Show

Who doesn't love makeovers? The idea of transforming plain Janes into style divas is as empowering as turning Clark Kent into Superman.  Makeovers prove  that everyone is distinctly beautiful- which becomes more evident with the right attitude, tools and help from people around. When I heard of a local makeover show brewing up at  GMA News TV 11 (QTV 11), I simply couldn't wait for it's pilot episode  scheduled on on March 2, 2011 at 10 to 10:30 PM. All the more that it's model/fashion designer/painter/makeup artist -turned- actress Solenn Heusaff who will be hosting the show.


Solenn will be joined by other team members who will make up the glam squad for a total makeover:

Jigs Mayuga- a CAS graduate who later on became the chief makeup artist for L'Oreal Philippines.

Eric Poliquit-  the resident stylist at GMA Network and a fashion designer

Ali Gui (not the crab fat) aka Miss A- psychologist/ life coach

Thirty minutes per week seem too short for a makeover show but I'm crossing my fingers it will be fully packed with ideas on boosting a person's self esteem. Apparently, it is not limited to female subjects as shown on the teaser. Average Joes get their dose of fashion upgrades too. I have high expectations for this show and I can only hope it doesn't disappoint us.



Image Source
acne treatments

9 comments:

  1. wow, this is great! i also love makeovers!!! hope to get a lot of tips from this show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to change my lifestyle, especially the way i fix myself.. eveything... I hope you could help me.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ms. Solenn Heusaff..She's gorgeous..i'm looking forward to watch the show..hope to be the first one to get a makeover..gudluk everyone..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Fashbook,
    I was so excited wen i found out dat ur new show is all about make over ive been dreaming dis make over for a long tym now ive been watching lot of make over show but im having a hard time translation it to my self,im a full time mother of 2 and i will definitely appreciate if you would give me a chance to have a make over thank yo and good success to the shows and its host/s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gusto ko sana mabigyan ang mama ko ng make over inside at outside...napakanega kc nya.. even i encourage her wala pa din she take it as a pintas, turn our conversation to argue...pls help me i want my mom to be fit kc antaba nya.. hayyyysssss :((

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi.. for your makeover requests on fashbook, please write them through fashbook@gmanetwork.com or add fashbook gma on facebook.. this blog is not connected with them.. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi....mis.solenn sana matulungan nyo po mapaganda ang sarili ko sa tingin ko nawawala na ko towala sarili kung panu magkarun self confident dko nga po lam maganda ba ko..hehe..palage nga po nonood ng mga make over sana ma experience ko din pano make over ko,,,lalo na sa work ko sa ospital wla na ko tym magayos.please help naman po cant afford ko din pumunta sa salon.godbless po

    ReplyDelete
  8. im enjoying watching fashbook .... ok na sakin makita lang si sollen...

    ReplyDelete
  9. for the nth time, this blog is not connected with Fashbook the TV show so please refrain from sending me requests for makeovers.I've already posted the link to get in touch with them above. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete