Thursday, November 19, 2009

Leyende Loot



After posting about organic products a week ago, I was prompted to order from Leyende, a leading local manufacturer of organic skin care products. Positive things have been said about their goods that I decided to try it out as part of my plan to take the organic route to beauty.

My orders arrived today and I made sure I took pictures for future reviews. I chose the  Apt Pupil Face Kit With Lip Balm Set containing the 50 ml Clean Slate, 10g mini Face Canvas and 15g Kiss Kiss Balm Balm, wrapped in a recyclable box with a cute silver ribbon bearing the name Leyende.  I also picked  the Place in the Sun Face Sunblock SPF 30.  I must say they make good Christmas presents.

After enough time for testing, I will make a review on my purchase. So far, I'm liking the effects of the lip balm. Will it be good enough to be my next favorite beauty buy? Find out my verdict  in the coming weeks!

4 comments:

  1. i've tried the sunblock and it works great, even for my 2 y.o daughter! :) we also use cool hand soup to sanitize hands when we're out! good thing u decided to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, i'm loving their products. :)

    i also ordered some stuffs from human heart nature upon your recommendation. will blog about it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you think of the Leyende products? I'm really curious about the clean slate facial wash. I hope you can take the time to write a review of these items. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love their lip balm, face canvas, sunblock.. the clean slate has yummy scent but somehow i don't feel it really does its job cleaning up. it' doubles as a makeup remover though.

    ReplyDelete