Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Nikka and Jeremy Prenup

Nikka was among my first few models upon my return from Manila after my makeup schooling. At that time, I didn't know where to find local photographers who were willing to do an an X-deal to build my portfolio. I asked Nikka for her suggestion and through text she quickly retorted ,  "Dustein Sibug."  If not for Nikka, until now I would have been struggling to take my own photos to document the make up works that I do. Despite efforts to polish the makeup, there's no way I could come up with pictures as fabulous as the ones in my multiply portfolio without a certified photographer skillfully capturing the beauty I enhanced.

Nikka is getting married soon and she asked me to be her makeup artist. Nikka and Jeremy, her groom-to-be, did a prenup pictorial a few weeks ago with the master photographer, Dustein Sibug. Here are some beautifully taken shots during their engagement shoot. My job prettifying the soon- t0- be bride was a breeze as she was already lovely to start with.

Photos were taken by Dustein Sibug. For more pics, please visit his website at  http://www. dusteinsibug.com

94248499weddingweddingprenup makeup27367728prenup makeupprenup photosprenup picprenupprenup


romantic prenup



urban clothing

4 comments: