Tuesday, July 12, 2011

StyleCandy July-August Collection

StyleCandy is a new fashion hub that feeds the trendsetters' craving for style and glamour. This boutique opened early this year and is currently a fave stop among teens and young professionals alike for its sassy array of clothing and accessories.

Every month, StyleCandy posts its latest collection on its facebook page where customers can have a peek into its newest offerings and even order online. For the months of July and August, I've been privileged to be part of its shoot. This time, I Iaid my makeup brushes to rest and documented the shoot instead through photo and video. My team members Miraflor Chaves-Lamatan and Geovanne Calulo handled the makeup and hair, respectively, while Reux Ceballos was the official photographer. The lovely towering twins Jane and Loise Macaling were chosen to be StyleCandy's muses for the months of July and August.

Apart from the fashionable items that cater to the urban divas, the store also carries shirts for kids and adults. StyleCandy boasts of   its comfy shirt dresses, designed by the owner herself, Ms. Kristine Tan.

If in Cagayan de Oro, you may visit StyleCandy at Tomas Saco 34 (across Loreto's Grill and Restaurant), Nazareth. No worries if you're elsewhere in the Philippines, as they offer online shopping through their facebook page. I can assure you you'll find something you like coz I myself gave in to the pretty  yet affordable collections. While shooting the models, I was simultaneously asking the owner the prices of some clothes I fancied and made a mental note to buy them afterwards. I later picked a pair of harem pants and studded jacket. On top of the reasonable prices,  they offer credit card payments!

Below are some shots I took with my camera, showcasing the collections that they currently have in store. I'm also embedding the short video I shot using Canon 60D. Be sure to like StyleCandy on facebook to browse through a lot more items that aren't shown here.















 

No comments:

Post a Comment