Saturday, August 4, 2012

Make Your Own Havaianas 2012 CDO

The most awaited event for fashion-savvy flip-flop fans is here again! Make Your Own Havaianas 2012 is coming to Cagayan de Oro on August 17-19,2012 at the Rotunda, Limketkai Mall.

Last year, I was privileged to be invited by  Spruce, the local distributor of Havaianas in CDO. They have been making the event possible for several years now. This year, I will be joining the  fabulous affair once again courtesy of Spruce. My last year's chosen design has been my constant companion in and out of the house, even when I travel to Manila. By now, one would expect it to be worn out and faded but I guess that's the charm of Havaianas- they stay durable and comfortable over time. My Havaianas still look good as new, its color bright as ever,  even its pins are still intact.


MYOH (Make Your Own Havaianas) is your chance to create your own design of flip-flops, choosing from a variety of combinations. This yearly event has not only been a showcase of the best slippers you can ever have, but is also a celebration of  your uniqueness, enhancing creativity and personalized style. To give you more idea of what happens in an MYOH event, please visit http://myoh.havaianasphilippines.com/. See you at the MYOH Cagayan de Oro leg!


No comments:

Post a Comment