Sunday, August 24, 2008

Aromaleigh Shopping


In one of my previous posts, I excitedly announced the international shipping that Aromaleigh was about to offer. Their lipglosses are among the most recommended by mineral makeup junkies. I have tried the samples myself, through my friend in the States, I loved the scent and the texture of the richly-colored lipglosses. They used to restrict shipping to the US only.

Today, upon reading the newsletter from aromaleigh with the go-signal for international shipping, I lost no time in hitting the shopping cart and purchased samples of their latest products. I orderedRocks! Sonic Lip Tint samples, all 8 colors for only $6.48. I included samples of their Lip Infusion Lip Gloss in Enamored because i haven't included it in my order before. Taking the cue from Sophie, I decided to try out their Ultra Resolution finishing powder- their take on HD or High Definition makeup which is the buzz in the makeup industry today.

The good news is with all of those in my cart, the shipping was only $5.00. Well purchasing full sized products is a little pricey- $12. You can save by ordering more products in one shipping. Samples will do for now.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Grace! Changed domain names? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie! Yup, I had to. There were bugs in my previous blog so I decided to move it here. The dreaded error 404 kept popping up. :(

    ReplyDelete