Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pookie Makeup

No, I'm not trying to gross you out or speak profanity. This is a line of makeup that caught my attention while browsing cherryculture.com. To the makers of this brand, it is a term of endearment. "We thought it was the perfect name for the only product you practically kiss, " the description read. In Filipino language, however, Pookie is a rather very intimate part of the female human anatomy. Uh.. ok, it refers to the genitalia. There.

The makeup brand is not at all applied to that area of the body nor is it owned by Filipina comedian Pokwang, but the products available at the site are all for the lips. As in the lips on your face. Not lips some place else. Here's one I found amusing:

Pookie Be Mine- a honey-flavored lip balm best seller:

Very catchy. By the way, I was surfing cherryculture.com because of their end of summer sale. Avail of 20% discount until August 24, 2008 only. I have my sights on the Nyx goodies. Use this code in checking out: EOS20. Grab a Pookie along the way. Err.. that sounded awkward. Anyway, enjoy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment