Saturday, September 19, 2009

Paging The Universe


Sheesh.. I was pondering and I realized that I got quite a handful of things that I want to accomplish in my life.

Among these are:

  • to put up my beauty spa

  • to train for anti-aging/regenerative medicine

  • to learn acupuncture

  • to study web design

  • to be an entrepreneur

  • to be a good doctor

  • to be a better writer

  • to be a devoted wife and hopefully, a doting mother

  • to update my blog more often
  • to live in prosperity and abundance


Not much, huh? Except that I don't know where exactly to direct my efforts to achieve these diverse goals. If I only had the funds to afford me the liberty to realize my dreams. Training in Anti-aging Medicine will require me to live some place else. Putting up a beauty business will need a huge amount of money. All the rest are up to my physical, artistic and mental energy bank. Maybe dialing the universe hotline will grant my wishes as it always did. Prayer, law of attraction, or whatever you wish to call it, do work for me. Oh Lord, hear them all. And please bless me with a better health so I can do all these things in this lifetime.

1 comment:

  1. wow! same here, i also want to have a spa/ health and wellness center ...

    ReplyDelete