Monday, November 10, 2008

Coffee Break

This is in response to the tag I got from Groovy Black Chick the other day. I decided to have fun for once and unmask 7 random facts about me as well. No makeup talk for the meantime.

1. I'm a huge Legolas fan. That should explain the leggylass nick I often use- it has absolutely got nothing to do with my appendages.


2. I studied classical piano back in elementary and high school but I always skipped my piano classes. I wanted to learn to play contemporary music, instead.


3.I'm a believer of chakras. I have healing crystals for every chakra point.


4. I have fear of crossing the streets. I got into an accident once, got hit by a motorcycle.


5. I feel disrespected when addressed as "Ma'am," "Miss," more so "inday" instead of "Doc" when treating a patient.


6. I have an old pillow which I love hugging to this day. It has a texture that makes me enjoy scratching it.



7. The first song I learned as a kid was “You Light Up My Life.”


I'm tagging anyone who wants to answer this post.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Legolas is HOT, I have crystals but totally want to get deeper into the chakra thing and you were a music geek as a kid too; I knew you were cool! Enjoyed reading this :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, groovy. I have books on crystals but I haven't taken the time to focus on them yet. We could have put up a musical band as kids. Lol. Yay. Legolas is absolutely hot. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh... ok. thanks!

    i'll do this soon. :D and i'd better make a link to this blog too. i always forget. XD

    ReplyDelete