Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Make Up Artist Is Out



... of Order? Nah, just stepping out of the blogging scene for the mean time.



Pardon my absence from the blogging world. I've been juggling several jobs, makeup gigs included, that left me with no more time for blog updates. I have new products waiting to be reviewed such as the Sally Hansen Airbrush Foundation, Elianto Baked Eyeshadows, VOV Cover Foundation, Makeup Forever Liquid Last Foundation, etc.

I have Kryolan UV Colors and Ben Nye Eyeshadow which are still in the box and haven't been tested at all yet. Several features brewing up, once I find the time to write them.

With Christmas just around the corner, I gotta work doubly hard so I can enjoy my vacation soon.

Bye for now, will return very soon!

4 comments:

  1. Come back soon! Have fun and try not to work too hard ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I just need to finish some stuffs. Will continue reading your blogs, though. :) Thanks, groovy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ruth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I recently stumbled across your blog thru FABB. nice blog you have here. i hope you post again soon! i'm also adding you up as a friend. i hope you don't mind :)

    ReplyDelete