Monday, March 1, 2010

Blog Freebies!

After keeping you waiting for ages (my bad, sorry).. finally, here it is!

I noticed that many of who visit this blog are just starting out their makeup artist career or are simply new to unraveling the wonders of makeup.  So to help you  build your stash, I'll be giving away one 28-piece Neutral Eyeshadow Palette, which is also known as the 28-piece Bridal Palette or the MAC Dupes because of its resemblance with some of MAC's eyeshadows. If you're interested in knowing what MAC shades they duplicate, please read Ms. Jennifer Do's post about it. This is worth at least Php 900 but is yours for free.

neutral palette




Not only that!  In support to Human Heart Nature and their Gawad Kalinga advocacy, I'll be throwing in one of my favorite HHN hair products, the Human Heart Nature Avocado and Gugo Intensive Hair Mask . I'm sure you'd love it as much as I do. I hoarded quite a couple of it for personal use (ugh.. that's how bad my hair is).

bloggiveaway



Note that both freebies are brand new, the eyeshadow palette comes in a box.

This blog contest is open to Philippine and International readers.

To win these goodies, it's really simple! Here's how:

1. Become a fan of The Doctor is vaIN  page on facebook

2. Under the Wall post saying " UP FOR GRABS, " with pics of the freebies, leave a comment below stating  " I WANT IT!"

3. Contest runs from March 1,2010 to March 15, 2010

4.  Entries will be assigned a number and  one winner will be chosen through Random.org, which will be announced on March 16, 2010

5. You can comment as many times as you can, with the line "I WANT IT"  to increase your chances of winning.

6. Winner should contact me at info@vanityclinic.com with his/her mailing address

7. The goodies will be sent to the winner through Air21 if within the Philippines and Philpost if winner is from another country.

So what are you waiting for? Please go to "The Doctor is vaIN" Facebook page and join now. I know this isn't much but this is my way of thanking you guys for your support to this blog!

Stay beautiful!!

7 comments:

  1. This is awesome! It is a lot for somebody like me :-). Hope I'll be lucky to win it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks don, hope you'll enjoy learning makeup.. :) and thanks for the Cosmetologie 2010 pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dont think i'll know how to use it tho =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol!!! :D I'd be more surprised if you knew how to work it, kenwooi! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. timing! i just finished my jar of HN hair mask plus i'm thinking about getting more serious with make up stuff! hope to win this too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, please join. hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. [...] I mentioned on the contest mechanics, each entry will be assigned a number. The winner will then be chosen randomly through random.org. [...]

    ReplyDelete