Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Camille's Debut

Last December, I posted the pics from the hippie- inspired pre-debut shoot of Camille, the Maja Salvador look-alike. A week ago,  when students were busy with their exams, sat preps, and accomplishing school requirements, she celebrated her 18th birthday and I did the honor of dolling her up again on her special day.

Camille knows what she wants and speaks it politely. She requested for her makeup to be subtle and fresh on her debut.  She showed me a peg for the tousled sexy hairstyle that she wanted.  She's already pretty to begin with, so I had no trouble giving in to her wishes. This time, she looked like no one else but her lovely self.

I used my new toy, the Philips 10 in 1 Multistylist to curl her hair. I usually hire somebody else to do the client's  hair but this gadget made the hairstyling job a lot easier, and  so I did it myself. Here are some shots taken during the event by master photographer Dustein Sibug, for more pics, please visit his portfolio site at http://dustein.multiply.com:





No comments:

Post a Comment