Thursday, July 10, 2008

Suesh Make Up Brushes


I got my Suesh 28- piece make up brush set last January, just in time for my 3rd wedding gig.

The first time I heard about Suesh was through the August edition of Preview magazine last year (the same issue where Makeup Artist in Scrubs was featured in the Nokia N76 promo winners). The price of P2,500 for a 16 piece set was reasonable enough. It looked very professional. It was tempting but I brushed it aside ( pun intended) because I wasn't sure about the quality based on the magazine feature alone. When I enrolled in a make up school, my classmate Sharon showed me her suesh 28 piece brushes and I made a mental note to buy one for myself soon.

It took a while to get my hands on my very own suesh brush set because the 28 piece set was always out of stock. It was selling like hotcakes.

These are 5 top reasons why I instantly fell in love with it:

  1. They are luxuriously sooffft! I have encountered brushes that were very affordable yet double as face exfoliants. The abrasive nature of these cheap brushes irritates the skin and causes blemishes. Suesh brushes are soft enough to be therapeutic to the skin. When I first got it, I couldn't stop sweeping it on my palm.

  2. Effective delivery of pigments. The difference of natural fibers like those of suesh's from soft synthetic brushes is the presence of scales. These hold the pigments and transfer it to your skin when applied.

  3. No shedding. Even for some expensive brushes, they leave fibers on your face, sometimes ample enough to mistake you as garfield's girlfriend. Suesh does not give you this problem.

  4. Sturdy. These brushes will last you for a long, long time due to the quality craftmanship.

  5. Reasonable price. For good quality brushes, Suesh is the real deal! Branded brushes could cost as much as P3,000 per brush, yet with P4,500, you can already have Suesh full 28 piece professional set. It's a very wise investment.


Prior to purchasing these brushes, I bought their tool belt for P1,000.00. It affords me the convenience of having my brushes around all the time during photo shoots.

For make up junkies who want the basics, they also have 5 piece brush set for only P900. This would make a nice present for your kikay friends or your mom. I wish somebody gave me a gift like this but it never happened. By the way, watch out for the Cosmopolitan Philippines August 2008 Edition. The 5 piece suesh set landed on their cosmo beauty awards.
Other items that Suesh has are:

  • Kabuki brush- P700

  • Retractable blush brush- P600

  • Foundation Brush- P700

  • Stippling brush- P900


Their website is at: http://suesh.multiply.com or you could contact them at 09178942625 or 09226038087. Don't worry, the ladies behind Suesh are absolutely nice, they don't bite.

get rid of stomach fat

1 comment:

  1. Rubber-bonded abrasives are used in a widely diversified list of industries, on production and assembly lines, in finishing operations, in tool and machine shops, in the production of basic tools, instruments, component parts and for maintenance and repairs.

    ReplyDelete