Monday, August 10, 2009

More NYX Lip Swatches

Last June, I ordered these NYX Round Lipsticks from Nonpareil Boutique. For some reason, they stopped shipping to the Philippines. It was a good thing my aunt from the US was on her way to the Philippines so I grabbed the chance to order the shades that used to be out of stock. I added lipliners as well. Here are photos of my latest haul from NYX:



Swatches with flash




Without Flash



A. Round Lipsticks

1. Femme- a vivid red with a tinge of orange



2. Indian Pink- It's more orange than pink in my opinion.. it's some sort of a frosted coral. Reminds me of Goddess, only less shimmery.



3. B52- a matte dark mauve that gives a nude look for dark-skinned women. Think of Thalia, only darker.



4. Louisiana- If you're a fan of fuschia, add this to your collection. Hot pink is it!



5. Narcissus- The Barbie Doll pink that I've been looking for, in the middle of Paris and Strawberry milk.



B. Lipliners:

1. Dolly Pink- Notice its similarity to Narcissus, only in pencil form



2. Tangerine- If coral is your thing then go for this one. It has a hint of shimmer to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment