Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Rolling With The Homies

A pre-debut shoot for Camille who will be celebrating her birthday on early summer, next year. Photos were taken by Dustein Sibug. Makeup by yours truly.

I noticed the semblance of our model, Camille, with young actress Maja Salvador as I was doing her makeup. The glamour rendered by Dustein's photos further leaves you wondering if she's part of Star Magic's stable of talents.

Yes, there are indeed lots of pretty faces and talented photographers in Cagayan de Oro. The only thing we lack is the magazine to put all these fabulous fashion spreads.





5 comments:

  1. I agree wid u doc hihi she look like maja. and yes im hoping that cdo could come up wid a magazine someday. btw great job on the make up as ussual mas less ako work sa editing

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, master dustein! your works truly deserve to be on fashion mags. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous photos! I wish someone would take photos like these of me. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lauren,

    While you're young, have your glamour shots taken. I wish we had these pre-debut pictorials during my time.:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. [...] December, I posted the pics from the hippie- inspired pre-debut shoot of Camille, the Maja Salvador look-alike. A week ago,  she celebrated her 18th birthday and I did [...]

    ReplyDelete