Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Gel Liners From Coastal Scents

Yup, you've read that right. Coastal Scents introduces its latest addition to their products, the gel liners. Your addiction to fluid eyeliners doesn't have to come at a steep price. The Coastal Scents Gel Liners are only $6.95 each, with 10 colors to choose from. These babies are said to be highly pigmented and should last all day. Will it deliver its promises? Let's find out. Let's wait who gets to review it first. Probably I'll dish my own when I do get my hands on it it. The color selection is interesting. It should be nice for creative makeup.

2 comments:

  1. I'm waiting on a delivery from CS. I think there'll be extra goodies in there, and am hoping one will be one of these liners. I swear CS is going to get ALL my money! They have way too much stuff at way too reasonable prices. Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. review! review! lol. Yeah, how can we resist their products that are so affordable? :)

    ReplyDelete