Thursday, October 30, 2008

Smashbox Ultimate Palette

I was about to sleep when an email alert caught my attention- the Smashbox Glam Holiday Kits which include this one:



A $225 value that you can get for only $59! The palette contains the following:
70 eyeshadows
8 cream eyeliners
8 lipglosses & 4 lipcolors
2 blush shades
brow tech
soft lights
4 brushes

Smashbox does not ship internationally but since my friend will be coming home from the US, I lost no time in ordering one for myself. Darn, I broke my no-buy rule. But hey, this is a limited edition and a chance too good to pass up.

This is available online from Smashbox.com. Avail of a free mini fusion soft lights in Celebrity for every $50 worth of purchase. Use the code: Celeb. I 've been smacking my head when I forgot to use this code upon checkout. I must have been too excited about my order.

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. wow! i love this! an MUA heanven in a palette.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. true.. i'm already excited to get my hands on this palette. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. r u selling this one??? i would love to have it :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi abby,

    no sorry, im not. i just bought one for my personal use. try checking out some smashbox outlets in manila. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Doc. I saw this in one in one of the mall in Dubai. It was priced @ 360 dirhams about Php 12,500. Is it a good deal? shopping festival is alredy launched there, I will check if the price has dropped or still remained. Would love to have one :D.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, no! I bought it for only $60, so that's less than Php 3000. I would never spend Php 12500 for a makeup on one buy unless it's an airbrush equipment. Besides, most of the eyeshadows were chalky although I loved the blushes and bronzers. I think they had that in Manila for about 4k. Check out Beauty Bar or Marrionaud. If not, just get the Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland palette or the NYX Professional makeup palette. Or if you wanna splurge, check out Make Up Forever or MAC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I'll be attending the cosmetologie 2010, I might find something there. thanks again and more power!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope you enjoy the convention. too bad i couldn't come. it would have been fun to see you there so i could accompany you to the makeup counters of MOA afterwards. :)

    ReplyDelete