Sunday, October 12, 2008

Preparing For Halloween

Halloween means a time for scary face paint designs and costume parties. My nieces hate make ups but love face painting. I'd probably get more freaked out if they loved make ups more than I do. For our bonding session, I got them face paints from a local store (Toy Kingdom at SM Department Store). I couldn't believe that I could actually find these stuff in this side of the country so I grabbed three sets, each at only P49.75 or a little over $1.

As much as I want to try famous face paint products from Mehron, Ben Nye or Snazaroo, I 'll make do with what's locally available. The important thing is that they aren't toxic.

I previously bought face crayons and a mini palette at national bookstore but these sets have more color selection. I haven't opened them up but will do as soon as the creative bug bites me, will then start practicing.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment