Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Strawberrynet Package


Last week, I received my orders from Strawberrynet.com after 7 days. How cool is that? Shipping was free and each item was neatly wrapped and safely packed in a small packet parcel.

I ordered for a Smashbox High Definition Healthy Foundation in Light 4 shade plus a Laura Mercier Secret Concealer. I got a 14% discount as a returning customer and a freebie Stila Lip Glaze stick in Fruit Punch. The Smashbox order came with a free sample of a Photo Finish Primer as well. I'm a sucker for freebies and big discounts.

The Smashbox foundation, my first HD makeup, looks very promising. I have tried it for a couple of days and I'm loving it so far. I don't know how it would compare to Make Up Forever's HD foundation because I haven't tried the latter. If only I could find an online store that sells MUFE. Being in this part of the country can get frustrating as I don't have access to the high end cosmetics save for online shopping.



The Laura Mercier concealer is similar to Cinema Secrets in consistency and just as good, with minimal creasing on the undereyes.

The Stila lip glaze stick is lovely. It's too good to be for free.

I will have to test the products longer to give out a fair judgment of my recent purchases but so far, so good. I am all praises for Strawberrynet for the quick shipping and huge discounts.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I love your stuff. I was also lemmin' for Smashbox's HD foundation, how was it? I just had my priorities to buy that's why I wasn't able to get the Smashbox HD but it is on my list. Let me know how it is thanks! BTW, love your site :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the Smashbox HD foundation, so far. It doesn't really cover all imperfections because with my bad skin, i really need concealer to do that job but the lasting power is good for me and it feels so light as if I am not wearing any foundation at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I will definitely try that, last I checked with Beauty Bar it costs P1800 pesos :)

    ReplyDelete