Monday, September 29, 2008

Alive and Doing Makeup

It's been a while since I posted. Been through a lot these past few days but none of them should make me abandon this site. Whether people actually read this or I only write to amuse myself, this blog shall continue.

I just thought of dropping this post to make my presence felt. I am still very much alive and not gobbled up by cancer.

In a few days, I will be training a makeup apprentice to assist me in gigs. She will be trained for free and will earn from paid gigs. I have a couple of bookings in the next few months so I will be needing an extra hand to make people more beautiful.

I have reviews cooking up but I have yet to take pics of the products. After work, I usually make a date with the TV instead of the computer. I'm so bummed out I need to recharge.  Maybe the PR 1 ranking should cheer me up. Not bad for a blog that's been in this new domain for about a month.

Will be prepping up for my next articles. Til Then!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment