Monday, September 15, 2008

Read My Lips :Nyx Lip Swatches Part 2

Here are swatches of my second batch of orders from Nonpareilboutique.com. Shipping was fast as the first time. However, I ordered Thalia for the second time but got a Tea rose instead. I compared it with my mom's Thalia and my Tea Rose  so that's how I knew it was the latter, although the name on the cap was Thalia.I checked the site but sadly, Thalia is now out of stock.

Some lipsticks came with a seal and some didn't. The shade is written on the cap so it would be difficult to tell which is which once you got the caps mixed up.


1. Strawberry Milk- a pale pink that I intend to use for special effects  and on top of darker shades.


2. Paris- a  soft pink you can wear on a daily basis


3. Georgia- a shimmery/ frosted pink


4. Doll- a dark rose pink bordering on red on the tube yet lighter when applied


5. Castle- grape-colored shimmery lipstick, great for  creative shoots


6. Circe- a nude brown that works for some but pulls of a sick or dead look for others


7. Herades- if coral or terra cotta is your thing, this is your match


8. Goddess- Orange with shimmers. Blend this well to avoid making you appear like you've just slurped on spaghetti.



Photobucket
box cutter

No comments:

Post a Comment