Friday, September 5, 2008

Speedy Shipping

Whoa! In less than 2 weeks after I placed my order (August 24, 2008), my Aromaleigh samples were delivered this morning, contained in a USPS priority mail envelope.



I got the:

  • 8 samples of Rocks! Lip tints in ziplock bags (examples are those condom-looking red thingies above)

  • Gothic Lolita Nourishing Color Creme in Wallflower, also in ziplock

  • Enamor Gloss Infusion Lipgloss in sample jar

  • Translucent Ultra Resolution Finishing Powder in ziplock




Plus Freebies!

  • Le Mystere #77 Eyeshadow surprise

  • Tuscany Pure Eyes Frost

  • Coral Fang Rocks! Sonic Eyes

  • Licorice Twist Aromatherapy lip balm


I have yet to test all of them to find which ones I'd order in full size later. I find the Enamor shade so pretty. Hopefully, I can show how the colors look when worn, soon.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment