Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Prenup Makeup




Last Sunday, I did the makeup for the pre nup shoot of my friend, Styx. I was as usual amazed at the Urban Decay Primer Potion for its ability to hold the eyeshadow colors the whole day. Throughout the scorching-hot day, I made minor touch ups on the foundation, blush and lipstick but not the eyeshadows. It managed to stay vibrant with the help of my trusty UDPP.

I likewise bow down to the power of the Max Factor Liquid Illusion Foundation which I personally used for the long day. Perennial snapshots with the makeup artist always caught me at my most haggard self, but amazingly, no oilies showed up in my photos this time. Absolutely no retouch for me as I was busy taking pictures with my camera during the shoot. Taking photos of my work allows me to check how the makeup registers on camera and alerts me to correct whatever flaws that may show.



Before




Her Vavavooom Version



Formula Used:


Face-


Smashbox Primer with Dermaxyl Complex


Max Factor Liquid Illusion Foundation in Natural


YSL Touche Eclat


Bare Escentuals Fairly Light Mineral Foundation


Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil


Elianto Caramel 2 way cake for contouring


Valerie Satin Sun for Highlighting


Lumiere Mauvelous as blush



Eyes-


Urban Decay Primer Potion


Mac Soba eyeshadow


Mac All that Glitters eyeshadow


Mac Cork eyeshadow


Mac Soft Charcoal on the creases and for filling in the eyebrows


Mac Rice Paper Eyeshadow


Covergirl Mascara


Mac Fluidline in Dipdown



Lips-


Mac Utterly Frivolous


Nyx Lollipop Megashine Lip Gloss






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment