Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Nyx Lip Swatches

I. Nyx Round Lipsticks- velvety, creamy, moisturizing lipsticks

With Flash:



Without Flash:

1. Electra- A vivid red good for geisha or classic 40's theme.



2. Eucalyptus- A purplish fuschia which I ordered in lieu of Narcissus, which is said to be perfect for a Barbie lip. This one looks darker than pics of Narcissus.



3. Galaxy- a frosted brownish pink. A standout in metallic or futuristic shoots. Also a good match for smokey eyes.



4. Tea Rose- a natural pink you could wear for a no makeup look or to balance smokey eyes.



5. Thalia- sorry, no tube pic on this one because it has gotten blunt from my mom's use (she really loves it!) but I managed to borrow from her for swatching up above. This is more rosey pink than Tea-rose.

6. Orange Soda- The color I've been hunting for ever since I saw Chechel Joson's works on the Star Magic talents. This is a nude peachy orange color. Love it!



7. Iris- a shimmery and brownish version of Orange Soda



II. Nyx Lip Glosses with Mega Shine- Nyx signature lip gloss with creamy and shiny finish



Lollipop- peachy brown that I love blending with a pinkish lipstick. Could be applied alone, for a natural mood. My favorite gloss to date.

Barbie Pink- fuschia pink that could pull off a Barbie doll look. May be used to intensify lipstick color but could also stand alone.

sale

3 comments:

  1. great color choices. :) i wanted some of the shades you have here but at that time cherryculture didn't have it. i think i might as well get some of these from NONP since they look to be reliable in terms of shipping. did yours come in a box or just the typical manila envelope? :) TIA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shen! when i checked with cherryculture.com, they said they no longer ship to the Philippines. I have no problem with nonpareil. They inform you when they have received the payment and when they ship your order. I just placed another batch of orders the other day :P

    I got my package in the typical manila envelope with bubblewrap. Maybe because my orders were only 9 items. The shipping cost goes up with more items you put in your shopping cart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] are swatches of my second batch of orders from Nonpareilboutique.com. Shipping was fast as the first time. However, I ordered Thalia for the second time but got a Tea rose instead. I compared it with my [...]

    ReplyDelete