Saturday, September 6, 2008

Revlon Custom Creations Foundation

I was browsing Preview Magazine's Trend Report when this innovative product from Revlon caught my eyes. One of the challenges as a makeup up artist is finding the right shade of foundation for your client. As much as it is difficult to search for your own holy grail foundation, getting a perfect match for your client's skin tone will require the right choices and mixing of shades.


The Revlon Custom Creations Foundation has 5 settings to make it easier for you to fine tune to the exact match. You just have to turn the dial in the bottle to adjust from lighter to darker tones. This saves you from buying several bottles which is not only costly but also takes up space in your traincase. I usually mix 2 shades of liquid foundation or apply a light liquid and offset it with a darker powder but if you wanna skip the trial and error part, the custom creations may be less messy.


I haven't tried the product myself yet but I'll surely check it out when I drop by one of the local department stores. Right now I'm basking in the benefits of the Max Factor Miracle Touch Liquid Illusion Foundation, which is a cream to powder form similar to Mac Studio Tech, only creamier.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment