Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Nyx Lip Loot



Yesterday, before heading to the clinic, I picked up my mail from the post office. It was my anticipated order from Nonpareil Boutique, an online store that offers Nyx Cosmetics at sale prices.

For $0.99, how could I resist getting the lipsticks that are earning raves from beauty bloggers? I opened the envelope at work and giddily tested the Nyx Round lipsticks one by one while awaiting patients. I was amazed at how creamy the formulation is. I was dreading it might turn out too waxy like the other cheap lipsticks I had as gifts that only lacked the wick to pass for a candle. But they not too creamy, either for the color to bleed and be easily erased. So far, I am loving my collection and in fact, I plan to get more.

I showed them to my Mom when I got home and she was beaming with smile upon seeing the Thalia color. I gave it to her so the pic above is actually lacking one more lipstick and hence I will be ordering again.

I got 2 of their Nyx Megashine lipglosses selling for $3.98 each. I ordered Lollipop and Barbie Pink but for some reason, the mark in front of the 2 glosses were Goddess of the Night. They have a yummy scent that's not too overwhelming. The lipsticks don't have an annoying smell, as well.

I will do some swatches and thorough review soon.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment